2009年2月3日 星期二

The men in the photo


The men in the photo on the left is our writing teacher-Barrie. He comes from Canada. I thing he is in his mid-thirties and he has very short natural curry brown hair. He is alittle chubby but very cute. He is very friendly, humourse, interesting, outgoing and easygoing person, he is also a great actor. He's merried. He is one of my favorite teacher in LTTC. He likes to give us alot of homeworks but I really enjoy it! The man standing behide me it's Andrew. He looks good in his ages. He is a hard-working person just as same as me. He's sitting on my left side in our class, so we are good discussion partner. He is also very friendly and easygoing. Even his extremity is not perfect however he is very optimistic that I really admire him. Oh! and this photo is use by my new toy-Lomo genie. It's just for fun. I'll try to take alot of amazing photographs to record my wonderful life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言