2009年2月2日 星期一

After Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year!! It's 3th Feb today, I'm really excites about the San Francisco journey. I am trying to save my money untill the day arrival. I also studing hard everyday. This is my good news, but the bad news is that Denise and Hilary quite the class from LTTC these days. I'll miss you so much! The class seems quiter than before, and I don't know who should I chat with in my class now. I hope everythings will be good. I won't stop learning English without them, I promise that I will improve it better and better. We are going to have a exam next week, even it is easy for me but I will trying to study heard, and get a satisfied score. It's for myself.
By the way, I bought the "Lomo Genie VQ1005" It's my new toy. I can't wait to take alot of Lomo photographs by my new toy. Let's prove it on this Tuesday.

沒有留言:

張貼留言