2009年11月12日 星期四

Hello University.

I decided to join the big university exam this summer. I'd to be a student again. Actually, I've been condisering being a student again for saveral years, but i couldn't make a decision consistently. Last time, cora, Aven, Cloudy, and I were chating about this topic. Cora's mom got a disability qualification so she can has some special adventages about being a student. Also we are planning to get working holiday in USA next two years. I am so excited about that. I really have to study harder in order to be a university student. I don't think that i study hard enough. I bought two grammar books to study by myself, it's really useful. I wish I could finish the blue one before Dec. Cheers Angela, just like Rocky said to me, don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something. I'm looking forward to being a university student next year. It will change my life a lot!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言