2009年10月8日 星期四

My New Semester of EH-4

I've already begun this new semester for four days. We have the same teachers, who teach Interchane and Grammar, are Rocky and Ira again. Rocky was the teacher who taught us Writting last term. The other new teacher is Andy who teaches Writting. The same, i met a lot of new classmates again, but they are not good enough than the classmates last term. At first, i was considering to quit this term then go back next term, but i just realized that i just can take back only five percent of my fee from LTTC. That is not worth enough, so I decided to continue this semester with Paul, Joyce, Ben, and also my new classmates. But i was wrong, all of my new classmates are so friendly, and wonderful. I shouldn't juged them before I didn't know them. Probably, I've alrealy fell in love with this class. This is a good sign for me. Also my lovely cousin, cousin in law, and the smartest DJ Wang are coming back to Taiwan today. I have not seen them for a long time since they got marrie. I am looking forward to see them A.S.A.P. My English is really improve in a massively way, hahaha..., but it still not good enough. By the way, i sent some of my resume to my favorite Sesame street for being a English teacher, and they responed me this afternoon. I was so excited at first because being a English teacher in Sesame Street is one of my dreams. After I introduced myself, she just said she has to thing about it. Shit!!! What the fuck!? I can't be a English teacher because of i only have a senior high school degree? I can tell you seriously, you will regret that you didn't hire me to be your English teacher in your cram school. You lost such as a excellent teacher that you don't know. You will really regret, just wait and see. I'm going to get the GEPT in advanced level right a way.

沒有留言:

張貼留言