2009年9月29日 星期二

I Love UAS!!!

I am back, my lovely Taiwan. After this special journey, i'd like to visit to USA onece again even more. Actually, I am planning to apply a American travel working to have a special experience in my life. Maybe living in America is a good choice for me, I can learn language there, make friends from different counties, and enjoy my life in a foreigne country also spending time to own a wonderful life there . This is one of my new wishes. I believe that it will dreams come ture. By the way, I am reading a book call "the secret" recently, it says you have to believe some thing if you are always thinkng about that. This magical manner call "attractive rule". First of all, you have to believe this magical rule then you will attrac everything you want to surround you. I do believe that. I aslo heard many people who got something they want from this magical rule. Foe example, one of my friends call Sam, he has been trying this magical rule about one year, and everythings that he things are coming neary by him. He shares some of his own experience for me and it really work for. He is going to send me a video of the secret for me tonight. I really can't wait to see this magical video right away. I hope i can get a better job and give my parents a better life than now. Best regards for everyone if you believe in this magical "attractive rule". We can own a better life if we execute this magical rule.Make your dreams come ture is not a difficult assignment any more.

沒有留言:

張貼留言