2009年9月9日 星期三

Hey, everyone.

Hello everyone, how's it going lately? It's been a long time i haven't studied hard after I finished LTTC last term. I feel a little unfamilar with English. At first, I decided to study more vocabulary by myself to catch up my next level fluent. Couse last lerm I can obvious felt that my vocabulary qunatity is not enough. It's hard for me to have a good assignment in writting class but it's easy for me to have a good communication with people in interchange. My biggest problem is "vocabulary". Grammar aand word spelling are also the important section. How to own a plenty of vocabulary immediately? I tried to read some English website which is interesting and usefel. If you don't review the vocabulary what you learned you must have nothing. Am I ready to attend the LTTC level 4? I'd like to say, no. But I really want to back to LTTC this great English learning environment to chat Englsih , lear Englisg and have a lot of fun with teachers and classmates. There is only one way to learn English effectively which is speak, type and read all in English into your life. Actuatlly, i can't wait to back to LTTC. I miss the teachers there, classmates there and the books there. How are you guys? I can't wait to see you guys again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言