2009年9月15日 星期二

I am coming.

I can't believe that i am going to San Frencisco tomorrow. I've been waiting for this day for a long time. This is my first time to travel to America. I hope i can have a lot of fun there even in Las Vegas. I appreciate that I can travel to different countries during these two years. I just went to Japan last Sep with my sister. And now, I am going to my dream world-America. Thanks god for giving me this wonderful life. Now i believe that i am a lucky girl. I really appreciate my family and my boyfriend also all of my friends who are so close to me. Also i am going to catch up my English lesson after i back from America. Everthing is so satisfying and perfect in my life. At last, i hope i can learn a lot and feel more about this wonderful world, and also improve my English to the level which is what i want myself to be. Thanks again, my lovely Family. I do love you so much. I do really treasure what i 've owned.

沒有留言:

張貼留言