2012年7月17日 星期二

Murmuring

One day, one of my cute students asked me, "Being an English was your dream when you was a child?" To be honest, I was thinking my an other dream once he asked me. To count my dreams, I have had three dreams; one is to be a performing artist, and i have fulfilled it. Indeed, the second one is to be an English teacher just as Margret, who was my rolemodle, and I am executing my dream  right now. These two are the dreams i have dreamed and wanted them so bad, but now, I have another dream, which is to be an FA. I deeply know that it's not easy to attain and work on, but i think i was bron this way to serve ppl, to see the world, and to live for my life. sometimes, i smile in front of the mirror thinking of wearing the uniform and greeting to the passagers. I really want it so bad, and this is the only thing i will always vision the day i am really doing this. Dear the univers, could you pls do me a favor to help me achieve this dream? i will not let you down and change the value of the world or even to my friends, family, or anything although I know ppl may be changed in this luxary enviroment. I promise myself, i will alwasy be who i am and apprciate this best gift ever for all of my life. I am willing to help those ineeded ppl, situations, being caring, apprciated, and paying back with heavy price. Only if it makes my dreams come ture!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言