2010年8月12日 星期四

It's almost been a year.

Can't believe It has been almost a year since last time i uploaded my blog, but so what? I prefer to sign in when i feel like writing or sharing something. It's 12, Aug, 2010 now. A lot of incidends have happended this year. The most exciting things most be, I am a university students now, just like the average people becasue I get an better degree as I wish. Finally, I choose FUJ English deparment even though I got three universityies' quailifications, and I think I am proud of myself. I also believe that my life will have changed by the time my new stemester begin. the second pleasant thing is I am going to lay off my job on 11th, Sep. I've been working in Lisa Dance Studio for almost 2 years, and it was a boring job but contain a lot of freedom, so maybe I shoud appriciate ever thing that i have suffered in here. At least, I got pretty high and satisified salary form teacher Lai. However, it's time to say good-bye and star a new student life. The third thing is not a good new because I might leave LTTC, where is a wonderful place as my other family, soon. It's quite sentimental for me to talk about this. I still remember the teachers, who taught me in EH-2, were Richard, Barrie, and Ms, Huo. Ira, Katie, and Rocky were my teachers in EH-3. The teachers in Eh-4 were Ira again, Andy and Rocky. I was not used to it when i began Eh-4 becasue I took a short rest during the summer vacation, and hadn't been practicing English, so it was just so hard for me to get into English immediately. Nonthelss, Joyce and Paul, who are just like my another family, encouraged me a lot, so did John. Finally, I passed the EH-4 with unsatisfied score even though I think I studied quite hard in that term. Then, I was considering taking EH-5 or not, we just had a great relationship with Ira, so he decided to open an English grammar class, which hadn't been open for almost 4 years, for us. Therefore, I enrolled the EH-5, as you know, the teacher were Ira, Ira, and Harry. While I was in EH-5, I noticed a rocky boy, who was studying EH-4, was meet my attention; however, we didn;t know each other becasue at that time, I though I was the person who came to here to study English not make friedns. I also did a pretty good job in EH-5 becasue the finally exam in interchange I got 97, the highest score in the class, I was so proud of it. In addition, I also did a good job in Ira's grammar's 4A class because I got 100 three times. However, Harry's writing and reading made me feel a little tired of learning English, not only becasue of the textbook, but also because of the way he taught; I didn't mean he is not good at teaching. The main reason was I realized how poor my English vacabulary ability is. Then I decided not to take Eh-6; instead, I took EP-7, which interchaneg 3B, and grammar class 4B. Before the grammar class, I stayed in library to study by myself while the rocker boy showed up again. He made me feel like he was trying to catch my attention, for he showed up in library every after class, studyed in the hall and choose a seat that could face to me while i went out form the grammar classroom, and observed me if i past by him. By the way, he is taking Ira's grammar class this term; however, I didn't take that calss this term. Was that a fade, which hint me we are not supposed to be know each others? Anyway, now, I am taking Eh-6 and the teachers are Andy and John, who is teacher we have know each other but didn't be taught by him for a long time. I really have to study harder this term becasue it might be the last term that I stay in LTTC. I believe that I will miss them in the future, the teachers, classmates, rocker boy (maybe), and the days that I stayed there. In short, just want me to always remember the brilliant days, outstanding teachers, and friendly classmates. I have to work harder then become a outstanding teacher as them. xoxoxoxox

1 則留言:

  1. 我也在LTTC上課,也很喜歡那邊!看你的文章感同身受!

    回覆刪除